Drupal, is a web-based content management system. Text and pointers to other kinds of content are stored in a database, dynamically retrieved and composed, and presented to a user in response to a request sent via a web-browser.
Drupal supports established and emerging standards. Specific target standards include XHTML and CSS. Drupal is based on the open source philosophy of collaborative free software development and is licensed under the GPL.
Drupal, itself, is open source and builds on and supports other open source projects. Specifically, Drupal is coded in the open source scripting language PHP and supports as primary data sources the open source database formats MySQL and Postgresql.
Our Web Development Methodology
- Ease-of-use and large selection of modules & themes
- Excellent categorization of content through taxonomy system
- Nice input filter system that lets you choose the format style (e.g. HTML or Text) for each entry
- Clean URLs through apache mod_rewrite as well as Drupal URL aliasing system
- Built-in revision system so I can handle different versions, although you can't mark one revision published while working on another
- Huge developer community
- Written in PHP, and we have the set of developers who are most efficient with that scripting language
Our Drupal services include
- Drupal Design templates
- Drupal Design integration
- Drupal Module installation
- Client specific custom Drupal modification and customization
- Client specific custom content adding and managing
If you have any requirement in Drupal, Click here to contact us now.